Saturday 22 June 2013

His Glory Defined

We humans have a strong tendency to take things for granted, whether it be love or kindness. Usually it's not because we want to, but because it's human nature. The other day, I watched the sun go down and the clouds playing around forming all kind of shapes. It was so beautiful and it took my breath away. I wonder how one could fall so much in love with sunsets and skylines. And then I realised I haven't been thankful to God that I could SEE. Imagine losing my eyes and not being able to see them again. It'll be worse than losing someone. ( Well, you can't really compare such situations )
We should be soooo grateful for being able to see amazing things.
So, if you're reading this post, promise me that you'll thank God after seeing these beautiful pictures below.






No comments:

Post a Comment