Thursday 17 November 2011

The Woods

The Woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep, 
And miles to go before I sleep...


The View of the woods from my hotel room...
A strange thing that happened and I really don't know what it is but it happens once a year according to a passer by... I call it a green sandstorm. It's the pollen from the cedar trees I think. 



Shifted my hotel to this beautiful and cozy hotel called Mayflower... the woods are just behind the hotel and the view from the windows are just amazing. 

The trees were soooo tall



The Pathways...

That's the view of some village from Manu temple...
P.S. Can you see the roofs of the houses below? They're made of stone tablets, pretty interesting!!! 

Another View from Manu Temple


The only snow clad mountains at that time 

Add caption

3 comments:

  1. Mawi hlawm khawp mai! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hlawm tawp tawp...A mal mala comment chakawm..."The Woods" pic 2 na khi a va cial bon top top ve le...an sawi ang a dik anih chuan kum khat a vawi khat thleng zeuh thin la fuh thei a i awm khi i vannei te pawh ka ti...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou... Ni e, ka vannei ka inti, ka hmuh voi khatna a nia, a dangdai khawp mai, khaw chhung a hring vek thei alom..

    ReplyDelete